-school related work
-only black and white
-need a letter from their teacher in-charge if they need to print in colour
Below is a Memo form that was planned to use it this year but it is not used as the former ICT left.
I suggest that we stick to our current method. This is to prevent students from printing in colour whenever they like.
If we want to track the numbers of pages printed and who printed them then we use back the memo form.
1 comment:
Currently the pupils printout color prints for their school work and also for the personal work. The toner is usally "low". On questioning them, not much truth in regd to the purpose of printing is revelead to us.
I believe the Memo will help us to track down and give an oppurtunity for the pupils to print only their school work. I believe the pupils should be using their printers at home to print out color for their personal work. As the color toner is expensive compared to the black and white, it is better to save the ink and put it to best use.
Well what happens to the pupils who do not have a printer at home? Can't they not print anything for themselves at school? I believe being so strict does not serve our purpose of saving the ink in the toner. We can allow the pupils to print their personal work as a black and white.
Post a Comment