IT Enrichment
P5 Digital Art : The pupils of Primary 5, will not be having their lessons for the current week, as the pupils are having their CA1 Exams
P2, Cyber Word Attack : The enrichment lessons are going on smoothly for the pupils. All the 3 classes are on par and they will complete their first assignment on creating the recipe " Strawberry Milkshake" next week. They will be starting their second assignment, a recipe on "Pop pop popcorns".
P1 Sponge Bob Square Pants Typing: I have checked with Ms Lum, the nos. of CD's she has got for this academic year, 2008 is 270. She has got extra 120 CD's which to be used for next year, 2009 for all the 4 labs. Hence there isnt a need to purchase SpongeBob SquarePants CD's.
Btw, we have the CD Case for the last year together with the warrenty card. It is occupying space. Can I suggest to throw the CD Cases away.....
As for the 120 SpongeBob CD's planned for next year, can we slot them in the CD Pounches that we have. It will be compact and look neat.
DOT COM CLUB : As for the DOT COM Club, I am preparing materials for the lesson on Podcasting. The pupils will be learning on how to Podcast.
Cyber Wellness : We had our discussion with Zhang Min in regd to Cyber Wellness. We are to start preparing the Lesson Plan, Lesson Outlines and the resources for the pupils
I have suggested to Zhang Min that after equiping the pupils with the necessary skills in regd to the cyber world, then we can open up the Blog Module or forum or discussion among the pupils. It will put their skills to test. Currently the Blog Module is closed for the pupils, as they spamming it. The pupils are also spamming the forum module too.
Admin Work
This coming week, there is not much of Admin work.
I am done collating the details for the Social Studies IPW Project, Hajjah Fatimah Mosque.
I also created a loan forms exclusively for the Director's Cut, such that they can just sign once for all the equipments they are loaning for the year.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment