Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Updates on Term1week7

Chinese Oral
Miss Chia and Mdm Lye have not update me on the errors in the flash file yet.

Cyber Power Adventure (Saturday class)
I find that it is hard for the boys to work in groups. Some of them did not participate or were isolated by their team mates. As a result, I noticed that their group work is not as good as their individual work.
For example: For group work they will only do what they are required to do while for individual work, they will explore more tools in the software to enhance their work.
I discuessed with Linda and she advised me to use the grading system for next lesson. I will give grades to the groups according to the boy's team work, behavior and presentation skills in class. The grades of cause will not be showed in their report book but I will not tell the boys that =x

Junior Daily
I still have abit problem with the boys. They tend to forget to update especially during a new week or after school holidays or there is a switch of boys. I guess I have to hunt them for the whole year x_x!

IT Department Folder
I do not have the right to paste files in the IT dept folder in the shared folder. Kindly update my admin rights Thanks!

No comments: