Monday, February 25, 2008

Updates on Term1Week8

Junior Daily
After talking to the form teachers, the attendance is better. I will repeat the Junior Daily training on their first day of updating as most of them have forgotten the steps.

P3 Cyber Power Adventure (Saturday Class)
Alot of the boys are transferred to class7. The attendance is pretty much fixed to an average of 89+%. The P3 boys are smart and they did their work very fast. All of them finished their individual projects. Some of them already finished their group work while some still could not cooperate with each other. I will do a recap lesson next week where they will learn all the tools they used. This is to refresh their memory because they tend to forget the steps easily.

For the other classes (class3-7) I will give them two individual projects. I find that the boys performed better with individual projects. This will also lower down the noise volume.

School's Website
I removed the Annual Swimming Championships forms as its is outdated.
I added the Saturday class list under Announcement.

Chinese Oral
Miss Chia updated me on the errors. I corrected them according and I will send it back to her by today. If there are any more changes she will let me know.

Cyber Wellness
Zheng Min will meet linda and I on thursday to discuss about Cyber Wellness. We will plan the schedule for all the classes. Cyber Wellness will start next term(term2).

Burning of Cds
I burned 9 cds and another 40cds for Sue Lynn. The 40cds will take more time because the file size is 4GB (DVD video). I will give the CDs back to her by Wednesday.

No comments: