Pupils' Training
Hi, good job by the boys. Now, we need to think of a way to show case the work done by pupils. However, do be careful of which pictures to showcase, especially if we are using the Internet. Put only pictures done using original source.
Also, do think of some ways to improve the Web and admin processes.
CCA
BTW, I have decided to settle the Camera and Video cam issue. The DC pupils will use the equipment but our dept wil be in-charge of them. We will send the cam for repair if faulty. However, do keep track of the number of times we are sending in the equipment for repair. If the pupils are not handling well, I will have to talk to the teachers-in-charge.
Junior Daily
As for Junior Daily, we must start training for the P4s. If they are really good, we can try making them update the announcement in the second half of the year. If we cannot start with P5, can try the younger ones, since many of you said that they are more responsible than the P5s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Junior Daily
Refering to your post under Junior Daily, training the P4s,P5s or even P3s, the problem is how?
If you are refering to the DOTCOM boys. My experience tells me that one lesson of training is not enough. The boys need to do it everyday. Since the teachers in charge of DOTCOM did not agree to let the boys update this year, it will be kind of useless to give them the training.
Currently the P4&P5 IT captains are doing it. We did training for both levels but so far they are very forgetful and did not update daily.
I reminded the boys yesterday and today they did not update the junior daily... I will talk to the form teacher tomorrow.
The problem may due to short period of training. We only trained them durig recess. That is only 20mins of training with 12+ boys.
Another problem can be that I didn't see them at all. Not in class or CCA.
I wish there will be a solution to this problem but I guess we have to wait till next year. =/
CCA: Director's cut.
In regard to the update you gave on Director's Cut, it is nice to know that the boys will have the responsibility and ownership of the handling the equipments. Their leadership qualities will be built on.
The teachers of Director's cut have purchased the Digital cams and Video Cams. If that being the case, I don't forsee the need on our part to send the camera's for repair,if they are faulty. Why? Why are we doing it?
Service Request Process
Instead of using the paper, teachers can e-mail their request to the HOD. Upon approval, the HOD will forward the mail to the teacher and the trainer or TA.
When the work is done, the trainer or the TA will forward a mail back to the HOD or post the progress in the blog.
Well, as it was decided earlier that the ICT dept be in-charge of the equipment, thus, no choice but to be responsible for the repair as well. That was why I tried to not be in-charge of the DC equipment. The equipment was also bought under ICT department, thus, officially, ICT department should be in charge of maintenance as well.
Post a Comment