Junior Daily
The Junior Daily was not updated for 2-3 days because the P5 went for excursion. The attendance is not perfect but it is definitely better than before.
P3 Cyber Power Adventure (Saturday Class)
The individual project works pretty well. Some of the boys forgot the steps (as expected) but some are good and they help their friends.
This coming saturday(8 March) will be the last lesson for class 1 and class 2. A certificate will be printed for every boy. They will finish up their project and I will do a final recap and a powerpoint presentation on thumb drive + digital camera.
Extra: Parents are still calling to change classes for their sons.
P2 Ms Words
The lesson is going on smoothly and most of them will complete their first project this week.
Cyber Wellness
Zheng Min will plan the schedule for all the classes. Linda and I will plan the lesson outline and lesson plan.
Dot Com Club (p3&p4)
The boys did the template for Junior Daily. I picked a few good ones and will put it up around Term 2. They have completed the powerpoint module and they are now learning how to send e-cards.
Table Keys from p2.2
Today the office called me saying that the teacher of class p2.2 could not unlock the table and need the key from our side. I found out that the lock is changed and our key is not updated. Janet told me the lock is spoiled and they changed it a few days ago. I updated Fithri and he said he will follow up from there.
Chinese Oral
Ms Chia said Mdm Lye requested the picture to be bigger. I will send the edited copy to Ms Chia by this week.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good that the Junior Daily is getting better. If you need to, send reminders to the form teachers (most needs many reminders).
Post a Comment