I will change the template to one of the DOTCOM boy's work by this week. I will write the name of the boys on the template example:
Designed by: Joshua Lee P3.3 Updated by: Amose Chuan & Joel Yap P5.2
In this way, the boys will be pround of their work and the whole school will know who designed / updated the Junior Daily. The students still need reminder to update the Junior Daily.
The attendance is quite bad this week. A number of them have gone on holiday and some are sick. I will give them a make up lesson when they are back to school next week.
Printed letters to the parents for P3 Cyber Power Adventure. (class3&4)
Printed the certificates for the P3 Cyber Power Adventure (class1&2)
OAS Scanning
Scanned OAS for P3-P6 for math and science.
For both math and science, P4.1 Reg number is not written correctly. Linda and I have to correct them one by one.
Update on LEAD
Jasmond came down and update us on LEAD. Video Bank is a new feature in LEAD. There are also new topics for chinese and higher chinese in "my test bank". I already e-mailed Mdm Lye about it.
Service request
-Burn 2 DVDs for Mrs Vera
-Upload Chinese Worksheet
-Set up visualizer in the conference room - It is already set up. I just check that everything is working fine.
-Set up projector/visualizer/laptop in the library
-Scan oral pictures and "cut" and save it in different part for Samantha (will do it by this week)
P1 IT Captain
We have the names of the P1 IT Captains. I will type it in soft copy and Fit will give them the IT training at 18 March.
No comments:
Post a Comment