PC Usage by the pupils : I realise only 84.72% of the pupis have completed their Survey on PC Usage. Some of the teachers were asking me, is it possible for them to do the survey after the 29th Feb. I have been explaining to them, that since Mr Goh needs to submit the results to MOE, 28th Feb has been given as the cut off date. I have also told them, I'll get back to them after discussing with Mr Goh.
So how, Mr Goh I believe you have submitted the results to MOE. But I was wondering if it is okay for us to extend the survey for abt 2 more weeks. The results will obviosuly help us for our E-learning day.
P4 Enrichment Programme : Oh gosh! this week had lots of technical probs during the lesson. There was a power trip in Computer Lab 1 and the trip had to be restored from the main. Unfortunaely, Mr Ong or Simon was not around to help us. Had sought the help of Achoo (Grace's mum) but it was futile.
I had swicthed my lesson from Lab 1 to Lab 3. The pupils were disappointed that they were not able to continue in Lab 1, but they were happy they allowed to use the PC's in Mac lab. The pupils were asked to email their work to their own LEAD email acct, so that they can continue next week.
2 pupils informed me that they will not be able to make it for the lesson next week i.e. 8th March, as they are off for their holidays. They agreed for a make up lesson on 5th March (Friday) from 11am - 12pm. There is another pupil who will not be able to make it on the 8th March,as he is flying off to Australia on 5th March. He has been asked to come on 21st March for a make up lesson from 11am - 12pm.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment