Monday, March 10, 2008

Updates on T1, Wk 10

Enrichment Programme

P2 - Cyber Word Attack : This week, most of the pupils have completed the assignment on 'Making the strawberry milkshake". The pupils have started on their second assignment, " The recipe for making Popcorns". The pupils will be continuing the assignment for a week more and then they will learning to print their documents.

P4 - I am the EXCELlent Boss : This week, 3 pupils were absent for each class. Being the first day of the March hols, I believe some of the boys have left for their vaccation. I have a make up lessons to be conducted on 21st March, as one of the boys had informed me earlier that he will not be able to attend the lesson on 8th March, as he going to Australia for Vacation. I will conduct a make up lesson for the 6 pupils (3 pupils from Class 1 & 3 pupils from Class 2) on 21st March. I will be sending out letters to the 6 pupils on 17th March informing them of the make up lesson.

The pupils of class 1 and class 2, did not have time to print their work. I intend to attach their work& mail it to them using the LEAD email account. Some of the pupils, brought their Thumb Drive to take a copy of their work home.

P5 - Digital Art : Except for P5.7, all the other classes are working on the assignment " Class Portrait". The class P5.7, are working on their assignment "Scenery".

I have discussed with Arlette, in regard to printing the pupils work for P5.9 alone. She has agreed to it. I had too have the intention of collecting the pupils work in a folder with their names ad register nos. Had thought of roping the pupils in for the admin work. Shall work on it.

Admin Task
- The letters for the P4 Enrichment Programme,Class 3& Class4 were prepared.
- The certificates for the P4 Enrichment Programme, Class 1 & Class 2 were printed out.
- Created and assigned a hangman game to the P4 Enrichment Progarmme, Class 1 and Class 2 pupils, as a recap lesson on the skills they have learnt from Lesson 1 - Lesson 4.
- The OAS's were scanned for the EL Paper, P3, P4 & P6.
- Informed Lilian in regard to the Emailing Module. Have asked her to get the schedule when the teachers will be using the Lab for their Emailing Module, so that Qizhen or I can go and assist the teachers.
- Called LEAD helpdesk to check on Ms Kuan's LEAD Assignment error
- Conducted a Make up lesson for the P4 Enrichmen Programme pupils - Class 2, as they had to depart on 8th March for their vacation.
- Have extended the deadline for the Survey on PC usage. There are still 200 pupils who have not done the survey yet.
Have uploaded the EL Listening Comprehension files in the LEAD portal and have informed Regina about it. I have also informed her, of where she can find the EL listening Comprehension files. She will inform the P6 teachers.

Task for March holidays - 10th March - 14th March
- Complete Scanning OAS for EL - P5 and Science - P3 - P6 pupils.
- Prepare for the Cyber Wellness
- Check on the Emailing Module - Teachers Training and prepare for it.
- Prepare the files for P1 SpongeBob Squarepants Training.

No comments: